Go Pets America
Beagle Health Problems
- an abnormal narrowing of the right ventricular outflow tract or stricture of the pulmonary artery. This abnormality leads to the enlargement of the right ventricle and the increase of the heart blood pressure. More about
Canine Wobbler Syndrome
- a complex neurological disorder involving cervical spinal cord.
, a congenital, local or generalized malformation in the eye that may result from trauma, a genetic defect, or damage caused by a viral infection. Most forms of retinal dysplasia in dogs are inherited.
- a hereditary eye disorder characterized by abnormal smallness of the eye.
Cataracts and Other Eye Problems
- an elevation of pressure in the eyeball because an obstruction prevents fluids in the eye from flowing out. Signs of glaucoma include cloudy pupils, large pupils, and redness.
, also called Demodex mange, is an allergic reaction to Demodex mites. The mites are transferred directly from the mother to the puppies within the first week of life.
Intervertebral Disk Disease
- a common back problem in many breeds of dogs, including Beagle. It is manifested by acute pain, loss of movement coordination and paralysis.
30% Off First Contact Lens Order + Free Shipping Use code: 30NEW ( mfg. restrictions may apply)
Prolapsed gland of the third eyelid (Cherry Eye)
. In this condition, the gland of the third eyelid, which produces about one-third of the tear film, prolapses as a pink fleshy mass protruding over the edge of the third eyelid. It can become inflamed and ulcerated.
Progressive Retinal Atrophy
- a collective term comprising a group of hereditary degenerative lesions of the retina (a layer of nervous tissue which covers the back of the eyeball where the sensation of vision occurs).
- an inherited skin disorder characterized by extremely stretchy and fragile skin that tears at the slightest scratch causing scars and wounds.
Selective IgA Deficiency
- an inherited immune system disorder characterized by lack or insufficient production of immunoglobulin protein that protects the body against infections.
Dog Diseases & Symptoms
Dogs Good With Kids
Dog Sudden Death